Saturday, October 5, 2013

And just where have you been, young lady?

I need to apologize.  I've not kept this blog up as I planned to.  It's been over a near since I even gave it a thought.

The last six months of last year were a nightmare.  We faced gall bladder problems, histoplasmosis (my son and myself), cancer scares (my son and myself), various other health scares and the worse - I lost my left leg at mid thigh.

I originally was going to blog about the loss as well as coming back from the operation.  I decided against that.  For friends of mine who follow me on Face Book, most of the struggle has been posted there.

I still have bad days here and there, but I feel myself coming back, stronger each day.  With that, I'm coming back to blogging!

Much love to my family and friends.  Without all of you, I could not have made it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment